Saturday 15 March 2008

Starbucks Story

I was at Starbucks City Mall a few days ago. While I was waiting for my old friend, I had a cuppa coffee. Thank goodness WIFI's available so I was juggling between doing some work AND blogging. *wink*

Anyways...

When I took the tissue, I was so impressed that Starbucks' tissues are made of 100% recycled fibres. Coolest! That made me very happy indeed. *grin*





(May be I should frequent Starbucks more than the other coffee place from now on.... hmmm...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hate Starbucks so much because they are the big players in coffee and they are killing smaller individual coffee houses. But you can't fault them for corporate practices, well actually I am sure yo could, but what I mean is they really are head and shoulders above most corporations in their social and internal responsibilities.

Anonymous said...

hi simon! yeah, i suppose you're right.. the other coffee place i frequent is also a big player in the coffee business.. mmmh, may be i should start going to the smaller (and cosier) coffee houses (with free WIFI, that is.. (o: )

Jenn said...

Wow, Zan. This is your other blog? Rajin oh you. Hmmm... I wish I could do the same thing... over here, too cold, by the time, I get inside my house again, I will go straight to my couch or bed.

Oh, no Starbuck in our city here. too bad eh...

Anonymous said...

hi jenn!! welcome to my green world! he he (i bet there are better coffee shops in your city! he he)